The NoMachine USB forwarding module uses specific methods and drivers that may be not compatible with third party drivers providing similar functionalities.
In this case, we recommend to disable the third party USB drivers to ensure a correct functioning of USB forwarding in NoMachine.
You can find below a list of known programs which may cause conflicts on some OS-es:
- USB/IP, http://usbip.sourceforge.net/
- Eltima USB Gate, https://www.eltima.com/it/products/usb-over-ethernet/
- FlexiHub, https://www.flexihub.com/
- Teradici, https://www.teradici.com/
- VirtualHere, https://www.virtualhere.com/home
If you identify any other program which may lead to a USB conflict, please do not hesitate to report to us: https://www.nomachine.com/contact-request.