To achieve the full functionality of the graphics tablet (e.g. pressure sensitivity, stylus tilt or rotation) when using it via NoMachine, follow these steps:
1) Plug-in your USB graphics tablet to your local desktop
2) Connect to your remote desktop via NoMachine
3) Share your graphics tablet using NoMachine USB devices forwarding service:
- open the NoMachine menu panel (ctrl+alt+0 or click on the page peel in the upper right corner of the window)
- select "Devices"
- select "Connect USB device"
- choose your graphics tablet from the "Local devices" area and click "Connect". If the connection is successful, the green dot will appear.
4) Install all the required drivers from your tablet’s manufacturer website on the remote machine.
- In order to get the best experience make sure your Internet connection is relatively stable and network latency between the local and the remote machine does not exceed 30ms.
- In order to optimize the performance, if necessary, open the NoMachine menu panel ->Display -> Change settings and check the“Disable buffering on decoding” option.
- The local machine doesn’t required to have graphical tablet drivers installed.