Blank screen while connecting from Windows

Forum / NoMachine for Mac / Blank screen while connecting from Windows

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    esotericbyte
    Participant

I get a black screen when connecting from my Mac Mini The goal (again) is to use it headless. I am connecting from windows 10 and am in the process of upgrading everything on it. I’ve upgraded NoMachine and still have the same problem I did several versions ago. I’m attaching the server log. I was not able to find the place to set the codec on the server which was a previous suggestion.

I am using the free version. If workstation is better and I can run it for evaluation before buying I’d consider that.

My primary motivation is to be able to run xcode and some other mac tools in a window from other machines.

I’m also wondering if this is a good solution to help my parents with their mac’s and through itunes manage the apps on their iphones. I might be able to do a hop through facetime on mac.

Mac Version 5.2.11 ( server )

Windows Version 5..11( ( viewer)

graywolf
    Participant

Hello, server log is missing. if you prefer you can send it to forum (at) nomachine (dot) com.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Closed because the user did not provide further feedback. Please notify us if you confirm that it is resolved or open a new topic if you have the same problem.