Cant connect after accidentally closing the session

Forum / NoMachine Cloud Server Products / Cant connect after accidentally closing the session

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ashok_Barik
    Participant

Unable to connect session after accidentally closing the session and get error: “The selected session type is not available on this server” but able to connect after 5 to 15 minutes.

This happens when I switch my network form LAN to WiFi and sometimes I shutdown my laptop before closing the connection.

The main thing I notice, that session shows “1 connected” in status in other computer that time and I access that session successfully when that goes to “0 connection”  in status.

Please help on this if you have seen this before.

Diagnose done by me:

1. I’m the only user facing this issue.

2. I have created new local profile after deleting “C:\Users\<user directory>\.nx and .ssh directory.

3. Also I have cleaned hidden profile files from my Linux area.

4. I have checked from other computers and getting same issue.

5. Checked with higher(v 5.3.12) and lower(v5.1.62) version of NoMachine Enterprise Client.

Britgirl
    Keymaster

Can you confirm the version of NoMachine software and product you have installed on the server-side?

Ashok_Barik
    Participant

Hi Britgirl,

it’s 5.3.12.

[root@svr-nmt04 ~]# rpm -qa |grep -i nomachine
    nomachine-terminal-server-node-5.3.12-10.x86_64

Only one user is facing this issue but other more than 300 users are not facing.

Britgirl
    Keymaster

@Ashok_Barik, maybe it’s better you let the support team deal with your enquiry. If you have 300 users connecting, you should be covered by your subscription. The forums aren’t really the appropriate place to get technical assistance because sensitive information may be published, plus the forums won’t give you the same response time to which you are entitled via the support center (please proceed to your customer area or contact your administrator if you don’t have your credentials).

Ashok_Barik
    Participant

had to terminate that session and create new session.

Britgirl
    Keymaster

Please check your inbox. Thank you.

Ashok_Barik
    Participant

I don’t see the Inbox in my forum page. Can you please help me to find that?

Britgirl
    Keymaster

Ashok Barik, you should have received an email from us with further details about the best way to get support for your environment, please check your email inbox for emails from forum[at]nomachine[dot]com. Thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic was marked as closed, you can't post.