Flashing screen with mouse interaction

Forum / NoMachine for Linux / Flashing screen with mouse interaction

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    aldermanke
    Participant

First off thanks for the help:

I am working within a RHEL7 64bit environment, my hardware includes NVidia cards which I believe to be the problem. Whenever I move my mouse to interact with any GNOME environment items whether it is selecting a login name at the user list or selecting places from the desktop my screen flashes blue. This seems to only occurs whenever I use the mouse if I am just using keyboard I do no encounter this issue. I have found this issue to be present with the new release of NoMachine 4.X. (I am also running NoMachine 3.5 on a older environment and I do not encounter these issues) Side note I have disabled “Use acceleration for display processing”.

Thanks in advance

graywolf
    Participant

Hello. I’m assumining you are sharing the “Physical desktop” of RHEL7 server, where NVIDIA driver would be effective.

I’m observing some visual artifacts viewing the desktop through NoMachine. Those are transient and can be barely noticed, they affect a few line of the screen for a moment and don’t disrupt my workflow. So I’m assuming this issue is much more evident in your case (whole screen turning into blue?).

I also noticed that using nouveau open source driver no artifact is visible. So I’d suggest to switch to nouveau driver, if possible.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic was marked as solved, you can't post.