Fullscreen on 2 of 4 monitors

Forum / NoMachine for Windows / Fullscreen on 2 of 4 monitors

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mr19
    Participant

Would like to run my client fullscreen on two of my four monitors, creating a 1920×2160 desktop. Client only seems to have options for full screen on single monitor or full screen on all monitors.

Am I missing something or are those all the choices?

Running 4.4.6, Windows client, Linux server.

Thanks,

MR

Tor
    Participant

Hi mr19.

The user interface doesn’t allow to select on which monitors enable the fullscreen, but your request is interesting so we’ll consider it as a proposal and we’ll evaluate to open a feature request to allow such configuration. 🙂

mr19
    Participant

Thanks.  Would be extremely useful.  I am running a 4 monitor setup but many here run 6 and having 2 of 4 or even 4 of 6 running nomachine would be great.

PegasusRider
    Participant

I think that would be great… and a good excuse for me to buy more monitors. :p

mr19
    Participant

Any chance this has been approved as a feature request?  I keep wanting to redo my windows desktop (2×2) so right two monitors display my remote Linux desktop (without the borders, etc) without obscuring the Windows apps that have to remain visible.

Also would be helpful if when maximizing a window when running NX across multiple monitors (“Fullscreen on all screens” for example) to have the window ONLY maximize to the size of its current monitor, as would happen if running the desktop natively without using NX.

Thanks again.

mr19

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic was marked as closed, you can't post.