Keyboard function keys and mouse combo trouble – Autodesk Inventor

Forum / NoMachine for Windows / Keyboard function keys and mouse combo trouble – Autodesk Inventor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rogerm
    Participant

Hi There,

I am using NoMachine 5.1.44 free on Windows 7 Pro for both client and server. I want to control Autodesk Inventor. Almost everything is working great.

However, Inventor uses some keyboard / mouse shortcuts that are not working. Holding down F4 while clicking and dragging the mouse rotates the 3D model on the screen. F2 with click and drag controls panning. F3 with click and drag controls zoom.

These keys are working on the client locally but not through nomachine. When I try them, they work for a fraction of a second, but then they quit.

It is probably unrelated, but i tried the suggestion from another post to add DisplayServerExtraOptions “-oldeventapi 0” to node.cfg but this did not seem to change things.

Thanks for any help!

graywolf
    Participant

This issue seems due to auto-repeat keyboard events generated by client. Turning key repeat off would help, but I guess you’d like to keep key repeat on. I think no better workaround exists at the moment. The client needs changes to fix this issue.

Britgirl
    Participant

We’ve reproduced the issue and opened a Trouble Report. You can sign up to receive notification of a fix when it’s available. Thanks for reporting.

https://www.nomachine.com/TR09N07239

rogerm
    Participant

I have signed up for notification. Thank you for your response.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic was marked as solved, you can't post.