Keyboard/Right-click issues

Forum / NoMachine for Mac / Keyboard/Right-click issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    robl
    Participant

I’ve recently started using NoMachine (version 4.0.368) for work on my Macbook Pro (OSX version 10.9.1). I’m trying to keep my work space as simple as possible and not attach any external display, mouse or keyboard (at least at the moment). Unfortunately, I’m unable to right click on the KDE desktop using the command key (I am able to use shortcuts such as control-c, control-v, etc.) and some of my keys aren’t mapped correctly. I’m unable to type @, ‘, or ?. I’ve played around with some of the settings in the desktop wizard but I’m not getting any results. Can anyone help me out? Thanks

graywolf
    Participant

Can you tell us what version of NoMachine you are connecting to and what language and model you want to use fo the keyboard? As far as we are aware there are no keyboard issues on the latest version.

NoMachine client doesn’t emulate the right mouse button using the ctrl key, because this would affect the remote applications that actually interpret ctrl+click as a command. I suggest changing the trackpad settings to emulate the right click in a different way (for example using two fingers).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic was marked as solved, you can't post.