Version 5.1.26 fails to connect to all 4.x.x hosts

Forum / NoMachine for Mac / Version 5.1.26 fails to connect to all 4.x.x hosts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bucketfan
    Participant

Over the weekend my desktop version was upgraded to 5.1.26 on Mac OSX.  Now, I can’t connect to any of the machines in the desktop network that I maintain.  I’ve tried to update a handful of the desktops but can not connect to them either before or after upgrading, the screen never passes the “Connecting” dialog with the spinner.

Anyone else experiencing this issue ?  The only solution that I can think of is to find a version 4.6.20  for OSX and try the old client, but I can’t find it.  The download page only links currently version.  Can someone give me a little guidance here, I’m unable to do my job right now and its very tricky.

Britgirl
    Keymaster

We were not able to reproduce this problem. Could you enable logs on the affected servers, reproduce the problem and then send to us the whole /usr/NX/var/log directory to forum[at]nomachine[dot]com or attach them here (size is restricted). We’ll also need the client logs.
    Instructions about debug and collecting logs you can find here: https://www.nomachine.com/DT04M00076.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Closed because the user did not provide further feedback. Please notify us if you confirm that it is resolved or open a new topic if you have the same problem.