Rome, Italy, July 29, 2011 - NoMachine has made available a new package of NX Player 4 for Mac OS X, which can be downloaded here. This release concerns all Mac OS X users of NX Player.
number of issues have been fixed which had been recently reported to us
thanks to the input from Mac OS X Lion users adopting NX Player (NX 4
Preview 5). Problems related to NX 3.x.x server compatibility were
promptly investigated and dealt with by our developers upon receiving
The complete list:
- NX Player icons may be missing on Mac OS X.
- NX Player may crash when running the Ctrl + Alt + F key combination.
- Shadow sessions may be started with a wrong geometry.
- NX Player may ignore all the custom settings configured with NX Client 3.
- NX Player can start the session with a wrong size when Display was set to 'Available area' or 'Fullscreen' with NX Client 3.
- Sessions may have a wrong keyboard layout.
- Only a reduced set of fonts can be available inside the session.
- NX Player may cease to work if the keyboards layout file has a bad format.
To keep up-to-date with software releases, users may wish to sign up to NX Announce mailing list: