Fullscreen on secondary display

Forum / NoMachine for Mac / Fullscreen on secondary display

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    tobiaswood
    Participant

Hello,

I am running Mac OS 10.11.6 with two monitors, and the “Displays have separate Spaces” option ticked so I have a menu bar at the top of both screens.

If I run NoMachine and enter fullscreen on the “primary” monitor (i.e. the one that has the menu bar in the Arrangement tab of the Displays Preference pane), it works fine. The remote desktop fully covers the screen and obscures the Mac menu bar. If I try to enter fullscreen on the “secondary” monitor, the NoMachine desktop gets correctly resized to the monitors resolution but the Mac menu bar remains at the top of the screen. Hence the NoMachine desktop is larger than its window, and I have to scroll to see the full remote desktop.

Is there any way to use fullscreen NoMachine on the secondary desktop and have it cover the Mac menu bar? Thanks in advance.

Tor
    Participant

Hi Tobias.
    We’re aware of this problem, it is documented here:

https://www.nomachine.com/TR02L04268

The only workaround is disabling separate Spaces for displays. In order to avoid to scroll the window, you can enable the “Resize remote screen” option in the Display bar to tell the remote desktop to use the size of the window.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic was marked as closed, you can't post.